What is Cyber Quick Check?
From Reactive to Resilient
Threats are always there. Businesses that simply react as a new threat arises have a hard time moving forward.
Creating a culture of cyber resilience moves your business into a proactive state. Preparation before a crisis allows you to survive and thrive.
CyberCompass offers all you need to build cyber resilience in less than 90 days.
Information + Application = Resilience
Cyber Quick Check is the first step to understanding your vulnerabilities.
CyberCompass navigates you through the complexity of cybersecurity, compliance and privacy regulations.
Our assessments and scans empower you to know your vulnerabilities, while our tool and guidance help you apply it to your business.
The CyberCompass Difference
CyberCompass offers holistic coverage across your entire business ecosystem.
Our complete coverage is 1/3 the cost of a full time employee and you get:
- Updated policies, procedures and business continuity plan
- A Certified CyberCompass Commander
- Cyber coverage through North American Data Security RPG
What to expect during Cyber Quick Check?
This is a micro-assessment that gives you a general overview of risks and vulnerabilities. Some things to remember before starting:
- Be honest. This is solely for the benefit of your business
- The survey takes less than 10 minutes, but you can return if you have to stop
- This is not a comprehensive security risk assessment
- Multiple compliance regulations were referenced in the writing of survey questions