Why Proactive Cyber Risk Managment?
- Lawsuits Resulting From Stolen Critical Data
- Customers and Employees Suffer Identity Theft, Debilitating Stress, and Monetary Damage
- Crippling Breach Remediation Costs
- Astronomical Regulatory Fines
- Significant Brand Damage
- Companies gain visibility into their IT threat environment with dramatically streamlined Cyber Risk assessments tied to comprehensive compliance standards.
- Companies build resilience with prioritized corrective actions that address their most pressing threats and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Companies stay vigilant with a comprehensive platform for managing vulnerabilities across people, processes, and technology.
Why Is It Important?
- GDPR fines have started and are in the billions for companies
- HHS OCR levied over $28 million in fines in 2018
- 60% of small businesses shutter after a cyber attack
- Fines are most often associated with lack of periodic risk assessments and risk management
- The average compliance score of businesses is an astounding 14%