Why Proactive Cyber Risk Managment?
- Lawsuits resulting from stolen patient data
- Patients suffer identity theft, stress, disruptive life
- Costly breach remedies
- Expensive audit fines
- Negative social media
- Companies gain visibility into their IT threat environment with dramatically streamlined Cyber Risk assessments tied to comprehensive compliance standards.
- Companies build resilience with prioritized corrective actions that address their most pressing threats and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Companies stay vigilant with a comprehensive platform for managing vulnerabilities across people, processes, and technology.
Why It's Important?
- GDPR fines have started and are in the billions for large companies
- HHS OCR levied over $28 million in fines in 2018
- 60% of small businesses shutter after a cyber attack
- Fines are most often associated with lack of periodic risk assessments and risk management
- The average compliance score of businesses is an astounding 14%